Buy LMCC Certificate (MCCQE)
This is the licence received once a candidate has completed the MCCQE 1 and 2 examinations and the CFPC certification
• A certificate of registration is issued and the candidate is enrolled in the Canadian Medical Register as a Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada
• It is not a licence to practice medicine as this has to be issued by the regulatory body of the province where you are practicing or hope to practice (CPSBC in British Columbia)
• It is required for a full licence in British Columbia
MEDICAL COUNCIL OF CANADA
Buy LMCC Certificate (MCCQE) : The Medical Council of’Canada, by virtue of the authoriry given under the Canada Medical Act, does hereby admit as a Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada and has entered this name in the Canadian Medical Register. In witness whereof we have hereunto settur signatures and the seal of the Council.
Buy LMCC Certificate (MCCQE) : The standards and qualifications for the issuance of a certificate of registration authorizing independent practice, set out in Section 3 of Ontario Regulation 865/93, stipulate that the applicant must have:
0. A degree in medicine;
0. Successfully completed Part 1 and Part 2 of the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination;
0. Completed a clerkship at an accredited medical school in Canada; or one year of postgraduate medical education at an accredited medical school in Canada; or one year of active medical practice in Canada; or one year of active medical practice in Canada;
0. Certification by examination by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) or the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC); and
Until June 2021, the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) awarded individuals who had successfully completed MCCQE Parts 1 & 2 with the Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (the “LMCC”).
However, on June 10, 2021, the MCC announced that it cancelled the MCCQE 2, and effective June 29, 2021 will award the LMCC to individuals who meet specified criteria, in absence of MCCQE Part 2.
MCCQE exam structure
MCCQE Part 1:
The MCCQE Part I is a summative examination that assesses the critical medical knowledge and clinical decision-making ability of a candidate at a level expected of a medical student who is completing their medical degree in Canada. The examination is based on the MCC Objectives, which are organized under the CanMEDS roles. Candidates graduating and completing the MCCQE Part I typically enter supervised practice. Aside from formal accreditation processes of the undergraduate and postgraduate education programs, the MCCQE Part I is the only national standard for medical schools across Canada and, therefore, is administered at the end of medical school.
The MCCQE Part I is a one-day, computer-based test. You are allowed up to four hours in the morning session to complete 210 Multiple choice questions. You are allowed up to three and a half hours in the afternoon session for the Clinical Decision Making component, which consists of 38 cases with short-menu and short-answer write-in questions.
The exam is based on a Blueprint that assesses your performance across two broad categories:
• Dimensions of care, covering the spectrum of medical care;
• Physician activities, reflecting a physician’s scope of practice and behaviours.
MCCQE Part 2:
Buy LMCC Certificate (MCCQE) : The MCCQE Part II is an objective structured clinical examination that is one of the last steps in your journey to becoming a licensed and independent physician in Canada. The exam consists of a series of clinical stations. The stations assess your ability to apply medical knowledge, demonstrate clinical skills, develop investigational and therapeutic clinical plans, as well as demonstrate professional behaviors and attitudes at a level expected of Canadian physicians. The MCCQE Part I and MCCQE Part II form two components of the Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC), which, in turn, is one of the prerequisites for licensure and entry into independent practice in Canada.
Requirements for LMCC CERTIFICATION
In addition, as of June 29, 2021 (following the cancellation of the administration of the MCCQE Part II in 2021), a graduate in medicine is eligible for inclusion in the Canadian Medical Register if they:
0. Are a graduate from: a) a medical school accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Canadian Medical Schools; or b) a medical school listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools which includes a sponsor note indicating it is an acceptable medical school in Canada; or c) a United States School of Osteopathic Medicine accredited by the American Osteopathic Association; and
0. Have been awarded a Pass on the MCCQE Part I; and
0. Have successfully completed the following, as deemed acceptable by the Executive Director and CEO of the MCC: a) at least 12 months of acceptable clinical postgraduate medical training; or b) at least 12 months of acceptable osteopathic post graduate clinical training in a program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (“ACGME”); and
0. Have the required medical credentials including verification of postgraduate training successfully source-verified through MCC or, in exceptional circumstances, have provided evidence of the required medical credentials and postgraduate training that is deemed acceptable by the Executive Director and CEO; and
0. Have paid the LMCC application fee to the MCC and do not have any outstanding fees payable to the MCC.
A physician who meets the foregoing requirements is enrolled in the Canadian Medical Register as a LMCC and receives a Certificate of Registration (wallet-size plastic card). This certificate serves as official proof of registration and is verified at the Medical Regulatory Authority (MRA).
How to buy LMCC Certification without sitting for the MCCQE 1&2 exam.
At Medical Consultancy Of Exams Uk, you can get an original and valid LMCC Certification without sitting for the MCCQE Part 1 and exam. This will save you from the stress of sitting for this exam. You will be getting an original LMCC Qualification in a very short period of time rather than going through a very long and complicated process which will take you years. This is as real as the Original and has a certification number which can be verifiable at the Medical Regulatory Authority. You can use this Certificate for applying in any institution in Canada or any Other purpose with no risk. Our committee is capable and competent in providing you this certificate with no exam as we have years of experience in providing LMCC certification. We are suitable for this job and provide you only with the best. Our reliable insiders at MCC gives us access to their main datum making it possible for you to get an original LMCC Certification with no exam.
We also provide oncoming MCCQE test date questions with answers for both step 1&2 incase you want to sit for the exam. various MCCQE test question setters in our committee Enable us to provide you tips for the exam and access to the exams main datum which enables us to provide you with oncoming questions and answers for this exam. You can also modify your failed scores to pass after taking the exam through Medical Consultancy of exams UK.
After the process is complete, your LMCC certificate will be the same as that of any student who sat for the MCCQE and other verification procedures. It will be ready within 25 working days and can take less than that in case of emergency. It will be mailed to your location sealed. All our certificates are original and certified. We do not offer fake certificates as they serve no purpose to our clients.
Reach out through our WhatsApp or any of our icon chat links for LMCC Certificate.