Save Time And Energy
Buy USA Medical Licence
Buy Rcsi license Now
BUY ORIGINAL RCSI CERTIFICATE WITHOUT EXAM
Do you want to be RCSI certified? Buy RCSI certificate online. We provide leaked questions to those who want to sit for the exams and verified scores to those who are preoccupied and not able to sit for the exams but want the certificate. Buy RCSI Certificate NOW.
RCSI was founded in 1784 by Royal Charter of King George III of Great Britain and Ireland. The College was established to educate surgeons as surgeons were trained separately from physicians. In 1886, the training of physicians and surgeons merged, and the College established a Medical School. The relations between RCSI and Bahrain date back to the 1970s in the form of first aid training courses and setting examinations. The establishment of the university in Bahrain was part of a greater €60−70 million 10−year development plan, which was officially launched in September 2003. A memorandum was signed by the president of RCSI and the former Bahrain ambassador to the UK, Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa. The university was formally opened on 4 May 2004 by the Prime Minister of Bahrain, Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa and Ireland’s Prime Minister, Bertie Ahern, with the first batch of medical students being admitted in October of the same year. In 2006, the college opened its doors for nursing students and established the School of Postgraduate Studies. Soon after, the campus moved from the Seef district of Manama to its current 15,750m2 campus in Busaiteen.
RCSI Titles now available from the College include:
- Standards in Dentistry, a comprehensive collection of standards and guidelines for primary dental care
- Clinical Examination & Record-Keeping, a complete reference guide to record-keeping and examination, including history-taking, consent, confidentiality, data protection and more
- Antimicrobial Prescribing in Dentistry, which gives clear, simple and practical guidance to dentists on when to prescribe antimicrobials, what to prescribe, for how long and at what dosage
- Selection Criteria for Dental Radiography, the leading guideline on indications for radiographic investigation, covering treatment planning and monitoring, ionising radiation regulations and best practice
- Guidance Notes for Dental Practitioners on the Safe Use of X-ray Equipment, which helps dental practices meet the standards required by the Ionising Radiation Regulations 2017 (IRR17) and Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations 2017 (IRMER17)
- Training Standards in Implant Dentistry, which summarises the training that should be undertaken to carry out implant dentistry safely, and the standards which should be met by training courses
- Dementia-Friendly Dentistry, which enables dental professionals to understand dementia and its implications for dental practice, and adapt their patient management and clinical decisions accordingly
- An Introduction to Research for Primary Dental Care Clinicians, which introduces the principles of research methodology, discusses the relevance of research to primary dental care, and provides an overview of the different stages in a research project
These publications join the College’s COVID-19 guidance documents, which were developed with the FGDP last year:
- Implications of COVID-19 for the safe management of general dental practice: a practical guide, which supports dental professionals to take a risk-based and evidence-based approach to providing safe general dental care, whatever the national threat level
- Dentistry during COVID-19: Psychological advice for dental teams, policy makers, and communicators, which offers straightforward suggestions to address common challenges arising from the COVID-19 pandemic in dental practices, and lists resources and organisations which can support dental professionals’ mental wellbeing.